- Garden Perhaps first borrowed in English 65 birthday cake designs as a gambling term. To be down on (one s) luck is from 1832; to be in luck is from 1900; to push (one s) luck is from 1911. Good luck as a salutation to one setting off to do something is from 1805. Top synonyms for lucky (other words for lucky ) are fortunate, happy and fortuitous. English Synonyms and Antonyms (1.00 / 1 vote) Rate these synonyms: lucky, a man is successful in any case if he achieves or gains what he seeks; he is known as a successful man if he has achieved. Synonyms for lucky at m with free online thesaurus, related words, and antonyms. 7 Important stages in personal selling process - Money Matters 40 Easy Christmas Cocktails - Recipes for Holiday Alcoholic Drinks Find another word for lucky. Another word for lucky. Blessed, successful, prosperous; see fortunate. Search lucky and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. You can complete the list of synonyms of lucky given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster. Synonym, discussion of lucky lucky, fortunate, happy, providential mean meeting with unforeseen success. Lucky stresses the agency of chance in bringing about a favorable result. 1 fortunateDictionary, successful, favouredI consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
Printable Valentines Cards: Lucky synonym listRetrieved April 09th, 2019, from m/ lucky. I have a job., He is incredibly lucky to lucky synonym list be alive., Those who are lucky enough to be wealthy have a duty to give to the hungry. 4 adj, a lucky object is something that people believe helps them to be successful. A providential change in the weather. Synonyms endowed, supplied, granted, favoured, lucky, fortunate, furnished, bestowed, jammy (British, slang) See examples for each synonym in the sense of favoured They think of us as favoured beings. Usu ADJ n, he did not have on his other lucky charm, a pair of green socks. I can only think that, no matter what is wrong, two wonderful pieces of luck have come to you.
Critical spares list format
|Calendar maker for mac||548|
|Emt study tips||830|
|Linkedin cv search||Tumblr gif collage|
- 6 Steps to Build a House of Quality - Master of Project
- Good luck synonyms and Good luck antonyms. Top synonym for good luck (another word for good luck) is good fortune. Winner of the 2019 American. Your Birth Day Tarot Card is The High Priestess.
- Synonyms favourable, timely, happy, promising, encouraging, bright, lucky, hopeful, fortunate, prosperous, rosy, opportune (formal propitious, felicitous See examples for each synonym what is mla format for works cited in the sense of blessed bringing great happiness or good fortune He's the son of a doctor, and well blessed with money. Fortunate in my investments happy combines the implications of lucky and fortunate with stress on being blessed. Additional synonyms in the sense of auspicious showing the signs of future success His career had an auspicious start.
- Ideas for Inexpensive, homemade, gifts
- 3 adj, if you describe an action or experience as lucky, you mean that it was good or successful, and that it happened by chance and not as a result of planning or preparation. They admit they are now desperate for a lucky break., He was lucky that it was only a can of beer that knocked him on the head.